Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday- Dog Vs.Mushroom



Here is our puppy, Charley, who is fascinated by the mushrooms growing in a neighbor's front yard. For more cool shadow shots, please visit Hey Harriet. Thank you so much!

20 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a cute little guy! And what a great shadow shot! Happy SSS!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Love "dog amused easily"! Too funny! Whenever our dog sees something new in the yard she growls - it is very entertaining at times!!
Have a nice weekend!

sunnymama said...

How cute that he's fascinated by the mushrooms! Great shadow picture :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Gotta keep an eye on those evil mushrooms!

Martha said...

LOL! I see we also have the same sense of humor - I love this one :-)

Martha Z said...

Great shot. How come there are so many Marthas on blogger? When I was in school I was the only one.

The Rambler said...

Awwww...now all we need is one of the puppy charging the mushrooms while your trying to hold him down :)

Hey Harriet said...

I've never known a dog to be fascinated with mushrooms. I like that Charley appreciates nature. My dog just tramples all over stuff... A fun shadow shot :)

A Wild Thing said...

Charley looks like he has some standard poodle in him, what a cutie and so curious, as puppies always are...cute shot!

Chris said...

Hey Charles....don't eat the mushrooms! ;)

Nice SSS. Cute puppy.

robin. said...

wonder what he is thinking those mushrooms are...nice shot!!

storyteller said...

My Molly goes for mushrooms too, but I always worry so I try to get to them first. Nifty shadow. Mine's at Small Reflections this week ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

MrsSpock said...

I agree with Charley- mushrooms are yummy- but I hope HE doesn't eat them!

The Explorer said...

lovely image. i like the way you capture the dog.

Las Islas Filipinas World

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Too funny! Never realized that dogs could be so into fungus?!?!?!

Randi Troxell said...

ha! i like this... he is seriously sooo into those mushrooms... mine crazies would just try to eat em'- then we'd all be in trouble, lol!

Stephanie said...

LOL Just like a baby:)

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Great picture. What a cute pup!

Sunny said...

Dogs are the greatest! On vacation we met a Golden who loved to "fish"... it was adorable.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my dress/blanket giveaway.

A sense of humor is a MUST for survival! LOL!