Monday, June 1, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday - The Dog Edition




Happy Mellow Yellow Monday, a photo meme of the color, Yellow. This is a picture of Charley, our 16 month old Labradoodle puppy. He is a most Mellow Yellow Dog and loves his kitty, Abigail too. Thank you for stopping by and please click over if you crave more Mellow Yellowness.

17 comments:

Hopie said...

Wow! that is a very cute dog! He's big.

Susan Cook said...

Very cute pictures. He is a big "puppy!" That's nice the dog & cat get along.

Thanks for sharing.

Randi Troxell said...

what a cute cute puppy! and hey bella sorta looks like a mini-me of your abigail, lol!!

Marie Reed said...

Wowsers! What cutie pies:)

SouthLakesMom said...

Standard Poodle? Smart, pretty dogs!

Carol said...

Beautiful dog...very mellow yellow...and I like the litty too!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!

Sunny said...

So cute!! Is that a doodle? We have a schnoodle who is way to smart for her own good, but cute enough that we always forgive her. :)

Barb said...

What an adorable face - I can almost read his mind. Is he a Doodle of some sort, or a full Poodle?

Unknown said...

omg he is one cute puppy!!! and my youngest daughter's name is abigail... what a cute kitty for such aa great name !!!

Leslie said...

From the picture, doesn't look like Abigail loves Charley as much as Charley loves Abigail!

Barbara said...

Ahh, I love labradoodles, they just look so whacky!

xxx

Martha said...

AWWWW! How cute!! :-)

areyoukiddingme said...

Your Charley looks like my sister's dog, Buddy. He's a cockapoo, so those poodle genes must be extremely expressive. Buddy is such a good dog that he tolerated about 7 kids sitting around him and petting him while he sprawled out on the floor.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful critter shots today! I once had a Beagle named Charly (RIP) and shared my yellow lab Molly for Mellow Yellow Monday today ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Julie said...

He is just adorable. I have always wanted one.

Jean Campbell said...

Hey! I have a blonde dog and a black kitty, too. Mellow, all of them. Nice post.