Here are Cricket players at a park near our home in North Los Angeles County. (Please double click the picture, sorry it's so dark. June Gloom.)
I love the multiculturalism of Los Angeles where you can watch Cricket players from Mumbai play on the field next to Soccer (futbol) players from Puebla, Mexcio.
Thank you for stopping by for Mellow Yellow Monday.










15 comments:
That's one of the things I so love about Edmonton, the wide variety of cultures - and food!
The weather seems not to be so mellow but nice sports although :)
A good one. Happy MYM.
I love the cultural diversity of where we live too. But I have yet to actually see cricket play. I work with lots of people that are addicted to watching it, though!
Nice mellow yellow shot...never saw cricket...
Happy MYM Martha :-)
Our school had a cricket team! I didn't coach, but chuckled when the announcement that "the taxis for the cricket team with Ms. S are at the front." :)
I love the variety of cultures, especially their celebrations and different restos. Mid-eastern fare is my favourite!
Great shot.
Deb
you are right... that is actually VERY cool to me! down here it's all either baseball for football... and maybe a little golf thrown in the mix!
I don't know much about cricket, except that Lollipop has a fear of them.
The multiculturalism sounds awesome. That and the fact that I bet you can get some really good saag paneer.
Stopping by from SITS to say HI!
It is nice to live in a mulit cultural place - nice shot for MYM.
Playing cricket sounds so civilized! And posh. I guess that's why I've never seen it played.
Yup ... June gloom is making some of MY photos darker than usual too but I'm learning to make adjustments to the settings of my camera bit by bit. Kewl capture. I played at Sacred Ruminations today ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
I love cricket. I used to play it in the summer, when I was a kid..
Nice shot..
That is a very cool thing about LA!
Post a Comment