Friday, September 25, 2009

Hot Dog On A Stick for The Color Carnival


Welcome to Hot Dog on A Stick whose menu includes hot dogs deep fried in corn batter and fresh squeezed Real Lemonade served by people in funny hats. I love Cool Signs especially neon ones.
Thank you to Martha for being our Colorful Host of The Color Carnival and you for stopping by!

18 comments:

Heather said...

Mmmmmm. Corn dogs! Did you know Flylady has a musician friend that wrote a song about his love of corndogs. Phoebe loves that song!

Delenn said...

Very interesting, and kinda wierd. :-) Not sure I like hot dogs that much, but it would be neat to go to it just for the funny hats!

areyoukiddingme said...

You know that food on a stick is very midwestern, don't you? I like the occasional corn dog, but I feel for the poor workers who must wear the silly uniforms. Great for color, though!

Momma Val said...

Ooh, I was thinking I'd actually see a shot of a hot dog on a stick. This looks pretty cool and we do not have these restaurants out here. I LOVE corn dogs and just went to the county fair and had an oversized one this summer. Bliss!!! & GREASE!

Sunny said...

We have one of these at a local mall, but I have yet to try it. I'm tempted, though... always tempted!!!

betty said...

this is a cool looking sign! I love the uniforms the employees wear too at this place

I've never eaten at one though.....

hmmm....maybe soon :)

enjoy the weekend :)

betty

wenn said...

hi..that's a nice colourful sign..

Jama said...

Cool signs!

Martha said...

Great for the Color Carnival but I wonder how the guzzling woman trapped in the photo feels about being plastered on the internet, LOL!

Jeri ~ said...

Cool signs!! (I never have had a hot dog on a stick)

Linda :) said...

I haven't been to a food court in a while... great shot for the carnival... :)

Terri said...

That's colorful all right! Not sure I could eat one though. Nice CC shot.

Coffeedoff said...

Great colourful sign! I think I might like to try one of those!

Martha said...

Sometimes a corn dog just tastes good! That's a great and inviting sign!

My CC and SWF

Squirrel said...

Cool sign for the carnival.

Anonymous said...

Colorful indeed and kids would love to have hotdogs am sure. Happy weekend!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Yum, I'm gaining pounds just reading this!

Anonymous said...

Colorful sign for the carnival ;--)
Hugs and blessings,