I was happy to be asked by a most dear blogger friend, Martha at The Menagerie to be part of the team for a new blog, The Motivation Station. I will be hosting on Wednesdays and the focus is to share, support, and inspire each other to reach a variety of Realistic and Rewarding goals whether they be personal goals like improving fitness, or home and family goals such as decluttering, shopping, or cooking, or planning fun in your life with travel and nature. Also, I welcome your suggestions and input including any tips or topics which are most appreciated.
Thank you so much and I hope you get a chance to stop by to share some inspiration, frustration, and of course, Motivation!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
Congratulations! That sounds like such a wonderful place, and you are the perfect person to host. I'll check it out!
Congratulations! Sounds interesting, I'll have a peep.
yea! happy for you... this sounds very cool and nice... can't wait to see what it's all about!
Thanks for letting us know! I've got it on my Google Reader now to remind me to keep checking.
Congratulations, Martha!
(although I should be congratulating them for getting you!)
Congratulations, Martha!
(although I should be congratulating them for getting you!)
Wow, Congratulations!
Good luck!
Leann
Martha - your desire to do good in this world is one thing that really keeps me going...
all the best in your new venture.
xoxo
Whoo-hoo! This is going to be great! :-)
Post a Comment