Thursday, March 12, 2009

Limerick Chick Entry


There once was a blogger named Lori

Very deserving of honor and glory

She writes of Open Adoption you see

And how it can be

Much is learned from her family's story



This ode to Lori of Weebles Webblog is my entry in the 3rd Annual Limerick Chick Contest. Please check it out if you would like to enter or vote for your favorite! Thank you so much.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

that is really cute!!!!

there once was a blogger named martha
who really had quite a gold heart-ha
she made lots of friends
from shanghai to lands' end
and raised blogging to a high art-ha :)

you didn't think i could resist a limerick, did you? ;)

sara said...

That is so cute and creative! I am so boring when it comes to rhyming...but yours was great!

KimboSue said...

SO FUN!

Anna Pires said...

I knew there was a poet inside of you. Fantastic!

Luv,
RAxx

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm speechless!

(Doesn't happen very often!)

And Annie, would you like to enter yours? Please do!

Muppet Soul said...

That is completely cute. far more creative than I.

Kalei said...

oooooh good limerick. I have some nice things to say about Lori too, but I don't know how to "limerick" the words. I am going to vote now. Thanks for the kind words on the What if post.

Kalei said...

I thought I could not limerick
and martha, your post is sick
in the positive way of course
so I said myself
I will join you, elf. =)

so you see you have no real competition with me. =) I joined in the fun. check out my entry. =0)

Kristin said...

Really cute limerick! I'm having so much fun with this.