On our vacation last week we spent some time in the beautiful city of
Ashland, Oregon. Ashland has a delightful downtown with interesting shops and restaurants. One of the stores that we enjoyed is
Websters Shop for Yarn. I find any store dedicated to crafts and handiwork to be so inspiring. Even though I don't knit, I have an abundance of knitters in my life and I so enjoy the finished product including a felted doll my husband purchased for me from this store. (I will post a picture of the new addition to my doll collection soon.)


Thank you for your visit and if you crave more color in your life, please visit the
Color Carnival.
20 comments:
Nice selection of colours. My sister and I when travelling abroad, always lookout for craft shops, but never come across any. Looking forward to seeing your felt doll.
Excuse me, I'm getting in my car, and I am driving to Oregon.
That's stunning.
Excuse me, I'm getting in my car, and I am driving to Oregon.
That's stunning.
Holy yarn!
Drooling...
pretty, pretty...
Wow, color carnival is right! That's goregous, wish I had the talent to knit...
I crochet pretty well, and knit, pretty crappy, and I do love a good yearn. If I only had the time!
Those are some colorful shots! Color always just seems to equal fun to me! Thanks for playing Ms Martha :-)
Looks like a crafters heaven!!
My mom would have loved this shop...she's a craftswoman. Great post. My CC is at:
When You Were Sleeping...
That's a big selection of colors!
I agree with ModernMom, a crafter's heaven. I did a lot of crocheted afghan and I had to content myself with Red Heart at Walmart, more comfortable of the yarn. I sure will enjoy this shop.
My post is
here.
What a selection! It's a good thing I don't live nearby, or I'd be broke! Nice photo, and we'll be looking for your felted doll soon!
All that colorful yarn would certainly make you want to take up knitting. Great CC post!
Hi Martha, its me Ebie again, I want to thank you for the visit. This is My main website
You left a message on the other blog I co authored with two other people on the blogger format. There is no option for me to put in my URL down below to publish my comment. Thank you.
Wow, how cool is that. I can appreciate that even though I am not a knitter!
What a colorful shop. Great captures.
The photos remind me of the Blossom Street Series by Debbie Macomber. There are five books in the series but the first one takes place in a yarn shop.
That looks like a cool store! Thanks for sharing!
Great choice! I love crafty stores. :)
Post a Comment