Friday, July 17, 2009

Pink Sunset in a Sculpture Garden

Beauty can be found in unexpected places like this sculpture garden we happened upon on a dead end street outside of Sacramento, California.


(Please double click for a closer view.)

For more Pinkaliciousness, please visit Beverly at Pink Saturday. Thank you.

19 comments:

Martha said...

Perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

I am popping over from Jason's page tonight. I loved your blog title so I had to come over and read a post. This sculpture is very cool. Fascinating stuff.

Regina said...

Beautiful captured!

Happy PS and a nice week ahead.
Regina

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Martha! Happy Pink Saturday. I agree we can never have to many pink sunsets. Isn't God amazing with his paintbrush? I love the post. I have signed up to follow your blog, I can't wait to see what you post next. Please stop over to my blog and say hi. I would love for you to sign up to follow my blog as well. Country Hugs, Sherry

The Old Parsonage said...

That sunset looks amazing! And I love found object art!

Stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company!

Enjoy!
Leann

Claudia said...

What a great photo! Perfect for Pink Saturday - Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

♥Happy Pink Satuday♥
Really cold (50s) in upper Michigan today with a dark sky. I need all the pink I can get this morning. Thanks so much for helping lift my spirits!

Wishing you a weekend filled with sunshine and happiness.

Unknown said...

oh that is the most gorgeous color pink!!! hope you have a wonderful weekend... i cant wait to get my life back so i can catch up with all ive missed... like YOU!!! xox... annie

peggy gatto said...

I love it!!!

Sunny said...

Oh very cool! Love the contrast of the metal and the sunset.

Katie said...

What a unique little spot! Happiest of Pink Saturdays to you!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Hey! Who put rose-colored glasses on me?

Beautiful as always, Martha.

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Unbelievable! How beautiful was that!!
Thank you for sharing..Happy pink days..xo Tami

ItaJeff said...

Great shot.
Happy PS

♥Ita♥

Kdottie Designs said...

Outstanding photo! I love it! Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. I would love to get in there and claim a few of those beauties.

Happy Pink Saturday, Martha.

JennyMac said...

Always good to find the beauty in whatever you see. Your pic is a great example!

Dreamgirl said...

Unexpected beauty is often the one that touches us the most!
Found you through Beverly.
I was going to send you a Happy Pink Saturday, but that's a little late now... so have a happy pink and sunny week!

Please come by and see my pink Saturday post:

http://sweeterliving.blogspot.com/2009/07/pink-saturday-shoes-shoes-shoes-or-how.html

Take care and enjoy your life!

Greetings from Spain!

Unknown said...

That's an awesome picture!