Great pic! My Maddie girl is afraid of the surf. She wades out a little and then when a "wave" comes in i.e. 1 1/2 inches high, she hightails it back to high ground! Sorry I'm not commenting as much lately. I only have so much free time to catch up on my blogs. Just now that I am here and reading!
I tried to take Phoebe to the beach once and the sound of the waves crashing made her freak out so bad I thought she was going to run into the middle of PCH.
Two dogs gave me a fright last Australian summer while I was on the beach. I am coming along to have fun in your summertime. It will make me forget our cold days down under.
18 comments:
Looks like someone got a haircut!
oooh goodness.. love this pic, so cute!
Thanks for playing along :-)
I have a sudden urge to shake my body from head to tail. Er, toe.
First doggy swims are always so cute to watch. Looks like they had fun!
Thanks for the well wishes! Happy moms day (a little late). We've been busy around here!!
That's awesome!
they are adorable!!!!
Those are some happy looking dogs!
Fun, and lucky!
Me again!
I left a little award over on my blog for you. Hope you like that sort of thing:)
How fun!
summer means the SUN!!!!!!!
Wish we could take our kittehs to the beach!
Wish it was warm enough for US to go to the beach!
xxx
Great pic! My Maddie girl is afraid of the surf. She wades out a little and then when a "wave" comes in i.e. 1 1/2 inches high, she hightails it back to high ground! Sorry I'm not commenting as much lately. I only have so much free time to catch up on my blogs. Just now that I am here and reading!
JEALOUS.
I tried to take Phoebe to the beach once and the sound of the waves crashing made her freak out so bad I thought she was going to run into the middle of PCH.
Must try again..
(Love that picture)
Looks like someone likes running in the ocean!
Two dogs gave me a fright last Australian summer while I was on the beach. I am coming along to have fun in your summertime. It will make me forget our cold days down under.
Post a Comment