Greetings and Welcome to another edition of Drive By Blogging brought to you by Too Much To Do and Not Enough Time.
- I call going into my son's room to clean, "Going into the Belly of The Beast". Do you have nicknames for certain parts of your house or chores?
- Sometimes when I set out to do housework, I hear the soundtrack to Mission Impossible or James Bond in my head. Not sure what this means.
- I am getting into Triage Housework Mode in anticipation of next week's visit of our Niece and her husband from New Orleans. This totally makes tidying up Worth IT!!
- Most healthcare providers grossly underestimate the therapeutic value of allowing the patient and family to vent. So, Doc, shut up and listen, and Family members, please be prepared and bring a list of your concerns. Thank you.
- Photo memes are great, it's a wonderful excuse to show off pictures and exercise my love of photography. Plus, minimal wordsmithing is required.
- Which brings me to my next bullet point, some bloggers profess a difficulty confining their posts to less than a THOUSAND WORDS!! I have trouble writing over 100 words and no, I have no interest in twitter, already overconnected with communication devices. Plus, I suffer from "Passworditis" which is the inability to create or remember anymore Passwords.
- I am on a total music nostalgia kick, enjoying the songs of Rocky Horror Picture Show and The Partridge Family. Thank you in advance for your concern and no there is no Cure for loving the "I Think I Love You Song".
- The State of California has problems galore but you can't beat the Mexican food.
- When I asked our youngest son this morning to brush his hair before he left for school, he said, "Why bother? It just gets messy again."
- I feel that way about housework and laundry, but back to it I go.
What have you been up to this fine May Day? Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










13 comments:
These are funny!
Yes, I love photo tags too.
Glad to hear that my son's not the only one out there that finds combing his hair useless.
What a great post - have I told you how glad I am that I found you? We really do think a lot alike! :-)
hahaha - you made me spit lemonade all over my keyboard! i feel the same way about making my bed that your son feels about combing his hair LOL!
Oh I so love this post. You wrote the way I feel today...so much to do so little time (and in my case I'm lacking any kind of motivation today)!
Martha, my brain is just a jumble. Dying for you to get your candy. Love this post!!! Too pooped to share anything, I just posted a zillion word post. Good night! I am going to do a drive by on my next post, love them all and I like the way you think :)
Poo poo on the Mexican food, ours stinks around here. The chains are HORRIBLE, we call it Mexican food for white people. It's bad :( Our Chicago Pizza and Hot Dogs will run your Mexican food around the block though :)
Hanging in there. I worked from home yesterday, but with being so pregnant and DH traveling for work, I feel like I didn't accomplish that much and I didn't sleep very well last night. I never sleep well when DH isn't here. Thankfully he comes home around dinner time tonight.
Yah ha... I'm looking around and I hear that music start... mission impossible indeed!
xxx
"why bother, it just gets messy again"... lol, love it and thats a total boy for ya!!
What Am I doing? Well, I'm trying to get back to blogging and visiting good bloggy friends like you! :) How have you been? Oh yeah ur son is right about the hair thing btw! Bed hair is such a good style I tell ya! he he
heehee.....oh how I would LOVE to see the Cullen's feeding this weekend......
I just live your drive by blogs.
I invite people over sometimes to give me the insentive to clean. Sometimes I just need that extra motivation.
I call my husband's study his "Fortress of Solitude".
Post a Comment