
I was tagged by dear KimboSue for a Photo Treasure Hunt tag where you
1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more people.
This is a picture of my oldest son taken a couple summers ago in our neighborhood pool. Yes, there is a child underneath that hair.
I would like to tag
AntiBloggedy
Rambler
Are You Kidding Me?
Dairy of Wicked Step Mom
Four is a sacred number in many cultures and religions including the Zia tribe of New Mexico, The Four cups of wine drunk during Jewish Passover, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism. We have many examples in biology and nature. The four chambers of the human heart, a four leaf clover, hmm, it's wonderful to meditate on this and I thank Kimbosue for helping remind me with this fun Tag treasure hunt.










10 comments:
Looky there. A little photo tag turned into a lesson about the number 4!
And there's a 4 in 40! That number I'm still getting gused to.
What a great picture.
Luv,
RAxx
So you mean my little ones will be that big one day?!
Thanks for visiting, SITSa!
Posting now.....=)Thanks for the tag
You are a wealth of knowledge. What a great pic! Thanks for the vote of confidence.
what a cute pic!!!!
That is always such a fun tag! Thanks for my Saucy visit. Come by anytime!
At first glance, I thought he was a rock/movie star. I tried to figure out which one (not so good with the celebrities). But he's your SON!! Wowza. Fun pic.
OK.
Mine is a picture from my sons room. Last summer he was getting ready to leave for college and we wee going to paint (the hideous color was by the previous owners) so I made a to do list for him on the walls with a sharpie. We had fun leaving him sharpie messages on all 4 walls until he left. I also posted new and improved home office pic.
I have no followers yet. So PLEASE follow me!
I'm such the procrastinator :) Am totally going to get to this...thanks for tagging me!
You know, somedays I wish there were many many more of me so the tired ME can have a spa day! :) knowing the other me's were cleaning, working, childrearing (it's still my fav thing to do but even we need a moment to ourself), wifey stuff, and whatever else tires our day.
Post a Comment