Sunday, November 2, 2008

Show and Tell - Halloween and Villians Dolls



Here are my Halloween and Villians Dolls. My favorites are the Cruella De Vil and Ursula dolls. Jake Skellington and Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" are also special. I don't have many newer dolls in my collection, but these dolls made me laugh and I like to display them this time of year. Thank you for sharing in my Show and Tell today.





I always loved Harlequin from Batman Comics and the Halle Berry as Cat Woman doll was SO Cheesey, I just had to have it!!

6 comments:

admin said...

Nightmare before xmas is one of my fav's... Isn't show and tell fun!

AnotherDreamer said...

Love them :) How neat!

Kristin said...

What a cool collection of dolls. Thanks for sharing.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh! I had forgotten about Nightmare Before Christmas until this post. Now I need to rent that. Thank you for reminding me.

MrsSpock said...

Funky! I always liked the Nightmare Before Christmas.

battynurse said...

Very cool. I love the Cruella De Vil (or however the heck you spell it).