
This is the view down Santee Alley which can be pretty daunting to the uninitiated wholesale district shopper.

The brighter the sunlight, the brighter color of clothing is my observation. I do love these fun sundresses even though I rarely wear anything besides jeans.

It's always nice to see what trends the clothing manufacturers are counting on to be popular including a plethora of plaids and highly distressed jeans.

This is one trend I hope doesn't catch on, Leggings with cut outs. As if the colors weren't bad enough!! Maybe next Spring these will be all the rage, Heaven Forbid!!

In addition to women's and juniors clothing, there are also dozens and dozens of costume jewelry stores like this one. I got a really cute cameo headband for the princely sum of a dollar.

Thank you for coming along with me to see some of the Colorful sights of downtown Los Angeles and Thank you to Martha for hosting The Color Carnival.










15 comments:
Wow! I love shopping, but that looks intimidating to me. If I had you to guide me, though, I'd have a great time!!
Love to shop there and also the diamond district.....
You can find some great deals. I love your pictures.
Kelly
Ooooh! Shopping!
That looks like a lot of fun - and the colors are fantastic.
so so many things to choose from!... have a wonderful weekend!!
Sound like a great place for shopping, lots of colour and variety. I think I will hop on a plante and go there, just in my dreams.
I meant an aeroplane not a plante
Great shots Martha - I had to laugh when I saw and heard what you had to say about the pretty sundresses. I am one to wear jeans all the time too. I went out and bought 5-6 pretty sundresses this summer promising myself I was going to add some fun and different things to my wardrobe, Do you think I've worn them? Nope! LOL!
Have a great weekend! :-)
My main blog is here.
Hello, Martha, I work in the downtown financial district and we go there during our lunch break riding the DASH. I hope you and your niece had a great time. Bargains galore! Your photos are so inviting...for shopping!
Hello Martha (A Sense of Humor is Essential).
Martha (Menagerie) sent me. I assume you Martha's have someway of telling yourselves apart. Anyway, please to meet you - aren't Martha's appetizers really appetizing? :)
So are the prices actually really good? I have found that some "outlet" or "wholesale" centers seem to forget what they are supposed to be when it comes to pricing.
Lots of bright colors!
Thanks for coming by my blog today.
Jealous!
I'll take that sundress on the top left please!
I think I would go crazy shopping there! so many choices of colorful clothes.
Those leggings are terrifying!
I've not shopped in the LA area for AGES so it's FUN to see what things look like these days. Thanks for sharing ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Not that we would wear the leggings but they were perfect for the carnival, lol... Great shopping trip! :)
Post a Comment