This is SO BEAUTIFUL. Makes me miss Cali SO BAD!!!!! I LOVE Yosemite! I haven't been there in ages. Are you there now? Or just got back? I wish I was there right now. I am SUCH an outdoors type of person. Used to spend most of my time hiking. Sigh... But in Flat Jersey- there is no hiking! Especially not with a toddler! ;)
Wow. I REALLY want to stay in that lodge/resort. Even being born in California, I've never been to Yosemite. It's on our MUST DO SOON list. Can't wait.
16 comments:
Those are AWESOME!
I would give anything to be there right now! :)
Thanks for joining us!
Those were some incredibly awesome, breath taking photos..
WOW..
Annmarie
How beautiful. Nature comes up with the most incredible things. And the lodge/hotel/edifice is pretty nice too!
Now I must whine that I WANT A VACATION!!!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
GORGEOUS.
That's it, I'm going.
Oh, WOW! Are those bears?
You can pantomime, since it's Wordless Wednesday.
:-)
*has moment from the vapid "The City" or the equally blank stare inducing "The Hills"*
Jealous! Gorgeous! Does!
Amazing! Love the pictures. We never saw any bears when we were there, but everyone always talked about it. It would have scared me!
The view there are truly breathtaking! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!
This is SO BEAUTIFUL. Makes me miss Cali SO BAD!!!!! I LOVE Yosemite! I haven't been there in ages. Are you there now? Or just got back? I wish I was there right now. I am SUCH an outdoors type of person. Used to spend most of my time hiking. Sigh... But in Flat Jersey- there is no hiking! Especially not with a toddler! ;)
what beautiful photos... i'd love to visit there!
thnx for visiting me and my blog yesterday.... hope you dont mind another follower!!
Wow. I REALLY want to stay in that lodge/resort. Even being born in California, I've never been to Yosemite. It's on our MUST DO SOON list. Can't wait.
Opps! That went before I spell checked! Amazing pictures! Hope you don't mind another follower!
Wow, gorgeous! I've never been and from what I hear, that is a cardinal sin as a Californian. :)
Those are awesome pictures. I've never been either, but would love to.
Is that building the place you stayed at? It looks awesome!
Post a Comment