Monday, October 12, 2009

Jewerly Giveaway Winner

Hello, I didn't forget my responsiblity of the Country Fair Jewelry Giveaway and our winner today is Wenn with comment#11.

I used a random number generator to be neutral like Switzerland because I really wanted all of you to win!

11

Random numbers generated Oct 12 2009 at 13:27:10 by www.psychicscience.org

Thank you so much for playing along, Martha

5 comments:

wenn said...

Thank you so much Martha..i'm indeed thrilled..didn't expect that..it was just out of the blue..it was a natural shot..i have added two pictures just now..Merci..

betty said...

congrats to the winner!

betty

Randi Troxell said...

Yea! congrats to the winner!

Beth Dunn said...

I know what you mean. I always want everyone to win too. Oh well. And I particularly feel badly for the 1st and last person who enter as it seems they never are chosen. So I was so happy that the 59th entry won this time around. xoxo

SC

Momma Val said...

Just mentioned you fabulous Martha in my kreativ award post. Check it out :)