
Add two nights away, first to Santa Barbara, and then to Santa Monica.

Sprinkle liberal doses of laughter, good conversation, delicious food and wine, more doses of good wine, spectacular scenery and weather, and leisurely shopping.

Let chill for approxmately fifty hours resulting in one happy, contented, appreciative woman.
For more perfect moments recipes, please visit the chief cook and bottlewasher of this enterprise, Lori of Weebles Wobblog. Thank you very much.










23 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!
Wow. That sounds absolutely amazing. Such a winning combination!
(I will pass on your comments to Tessa; she'll be tickled to hear from you!)
looked and sounded like fun!
betty
oh i bet you guys had some great fun!
so glad you got such a fine wkend with your girls and yourself!
Glad to hear you had fun! DH and I visited LA during the last stage of our RTW honeymoon in January 2006, and we both thought Santa Monica was lovely. We're also big fans of the PCH!
Ahhhhhhhh, that sounds like pure bliss! Cannot wait to do one of those some day with my friends. Maybe when all our kids are a little older? Did you get an estrogen recharge? Ha! I can imagine how it must be in a house overflowing with testosterone :)
What a great sounding weekend! Did you buy anything?
sounds like fun xxxxxxx
Are these Ohio girls?
We all need these moments with friends. Sounds like a blast.
Sounds wonderful Martha! So glad you had a nice time! :-)
Sounds really great!
Sounds like FUN!!!
Sounds like a recipe I should try!
That sounds like a lot of fun.
nice get together..
I need some of that!
What a great girl's weekend!! :)
Wow looks like fun! The weather... I am so jealous! :)
Martha!!! Girls Weekend is MY Favorite 'recipe'.
Glad you girls had fun.
xoxo
Welcome back!! I love those pictures! I need a vacation. I am glad you had a great time and I'm happy to see you back!
(I'm hoping to get to your buttons soon! I have two more to go, lol!)
What a great way to spend a week end. It is so good to get a way with the girls.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
Girl's weekends are always fun! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment