

It's That Time Again...
Welcome to Pink Saturday, hosted by the gracious Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!
Please enjoy this Pink Greeting Card to all my friends near and far,
When Life Throws You a Curve,

Don't forget to take a moment and enjoy the Sweetness of the Season.

Blessings to you and yours and May All Your Christmases have a Touch of Pink!
(Photos taken at Serendipity Ice Cream Parlor and Bar, Las Vegas Strip, Nevada.)










29 comments:
Ooooo, what gorgeous pinks. I love that beautiful tree. Happy Pinks..and Merry Christmas.
wow..lovely xmas tree..merry xmas..
love that christmas tree
Great photos! I hope you enjoyed your trip!
That was a great ice cream sundae. And who's that babe in the corner by the tree?
Love the Pink pics!
Swing by for some catch up over here. Happy pink Saturday Martha :-)
Love that tree! It is GORGEOUS! And I'm taking your words to heart.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh, and Happy Pink Saturday! :-)
Festive photos ;-)
Happy Pink Saturday! Mine's at Happily Retired Gal
Hugs and blessings,
GLORIOUS pictures! I love them. Thank you for sharing. xoxo
SC
Thx love! You are a dear blogger friend. Yes, I think I do look at each day with what outfit will go with it. Demented but its the little things you know? xoxo
SC
Serendipity Ice Cream in Vegas??? sigh....
Thanks for sharing that.
:)
Pretty!
Pretty!
And right back at ya. Happy Pink Saturday and have a very Merry Christmas, I will see you in 2010, Char
I used to hate pink growing up. Now I love it. I wear a lot of pink!!!
Happy Pink Saturday & Merry Christmas
Mmmmm... ice cream. Is 9 am too early for dessert?
Pink is such a pretty color. I like the tree. Happy Sunday!
Beautiful tree! Merry Christmas Martha.
And the same to you, Martha! xoxo
looove that tree.. though im not sure if hubby would let us put it up in our house, lol!!!!
Hello Martha! very cheerful Christmas presentation. Thank you for sharing!
Merry Christmas!
Oh I love the touch of pink!!
I want to come travel with you Martha!! Im serious!!
FUN holiday decor!
Merry Christmas!
ENJOY!
Fifi
Merry Christmas
I am so loving the Pink tree!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment