Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Loser Letters - Show Choir Road Trip Edition

As requested by sweet Momma Val, more Dear Loser Letters, here is The Show Choir Road Trip Edition-

Dear Moron Drivers who Drive Slooow in the Left Lane,

You have no business Ever being in the left lane which is called The Fast Lane and The Passing Lane for a reason. Now get over to the right where you belong and Stay There.

Signed, Flashing my headlights cause I'm Over It



Dear Parent with Competing High School Show Choir sitting behind us,

Please be quiet when another school's group is on stage, and No, I don't really care about your dislike of the performance. Neither did the dozen or so people around us.

Signed, Giving you "the Look" and Ready to Shush you



Dear Parents and Students manning the entry at the venue,

I am not going to come back into the building, just to satisfy your need for me to immediately Leave Again by the other door. I've made my escape, and That's Just Silly.

Signed, Thank Goodness for Volunteers



Dear Homeless Guy,

Thank you for the reminder, that what is only a dollar to me, can mean a whole lot more to you. No, I don't care what you spend it on, may you find some comfort along your way.

Signed, There But for the Grace of God Go I

17 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

I like the last one best. :)
Country Blessings,
Cindy

Liz Mays said...

Those left laners who sit there oblivious to the world around them astound me!!!!

areyoukiddingme said...

OMG! What is wrong with those people who must drive slow in the left lane? I want to ram them with my car - they're just lucky I don't own a '70s land yacht or I'd actually do it!

Re: that last one...you're a lot nicer than I am. :)

betty said...

I liked each and every one of these letters; I don't know why people sit there and talk during other people's performances like that and criticize it on top of that! how insensitive, imagine if the parent was sitting in front of them over hearing these words

I have come to believe that when I give money to someone begging that whatever they choose to spend it on is between them and God and whatever comfort they get from it is good enough for me; kind hearted you indeed are :)

betty

Randi Troxell said...

great letters!

i always love these, have a great monday!

Cheeseboy said...

This trip sounds frustratingly awesome. I am a slow driver and I STILL hate the left lane slow drivers.

Together We Save said...

Great letters!! Left lane slow pokes are the worst!!

Anonymous said...

SO glad I didn't receive a letter. hehehe

Loved loved loved the last one.

~melody~

Anonymous said...

My husband always gives money to the down and out people he sees. It's now become a habit with me as well.

Anonymous said...

Amen to the left laners. That's illegal here in Pennsylvania, but people still do it all the time.

Haleigh said...

hahah love these! especially the left lane drivers totalllllyyyy that is so mee hating people going below the limit in there

xoxo Bardot in Blue

PS thanks for you sweet comments on my blog! Brings a smile to my face to read them AND your amazing blog here

Beth Dunn said...

OMG I LOVE IT!
xoxo
SC

MrsSpock said...

I do not understand how parents can model such rude and ungracious behavior.

And as the daughter of a formerly homeless man, thank you.

Kalei said...

Can I also add, to the "city" school system that offers an early Childhood program only to say your daughter will be put on the wait list because she is 3 for all the good schools but we would love to have her attend the school "over there" I say: you suck!
Seriously why say you offer early childhood for that age group when you never do....

Anonymous said...

Just had to come back to tell you that I thought of yoru post yesterday when I was driving in the left lane behind THE SLOWEST DRIVER everrrrr.

lol

~melody~

wenn said...

true, don't stay in the fast lane if slow! Happy Mother's Day!

Kalei said...

might I add that as a "PART" Chinese mostly hawaiian person with a lead foot, I feel that the stereotypes about asian drivers ARE MOSTLY true...except for me. So please remove yourself from the fast lane if you find yourself arguing this case.