Saturday, August 23, 2008

Show and Tell:Fashion Inspiration from LA



"Who Inspires Your Style?" (from www.laist.com)

This lady looks like she can make a killer borscht. Not everyone can wear yellow (with matching kerchief) with such panache. The footwear totally completes this look with style. Hope you have a great weekend!

16 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

But, but, I thought LA was the fashion capital of the world?

I picked my clothes very carefully while I was there, lest some fashion model police type throw me straight back to Alberta!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

But it matches! How can it be unfashionable if it matches?

Busted said...

She is awesome!

battynurse said...

Oh my gosh. I had a teacher in nursing school who used to dress a lot like that. She taught psych. Go figure.

'Murgdan' said...

It's the black tights and the pink shoes that do it for me! Awesome.

Dawn0fTime said...

Haha...this is why I love people watching!

Carrie27 said...

Don't you just love fashion? LOL!

Kristin said...

Hehehe...its a living, breathing teletubby.

Cricket said...

Kewl. I'm not so very out of style then.

Raggedy Ann said...

I wanna look like her one day! Only problem yellow is definitely not my colour.

RAxx

MrsSpock said...

LOL...it looks like she's on her way to stomp some grapes after a hard day of cheesemaking...

Shelby said...

Hi! I'm a new show and teller and love the banana hue. Where has that color been all my life? I'm all over that scarf next, too. Love it!

sara said...

Do you think she has a twin?

AnotherDreamer said...

Wow, she is so awesome! In all sincerity, she kinda reminds me of my mother... true story.

soralis said...

Oh my! Well as long as she loves it! :)
take care

Smiling said...

wow..I wish I was more brave somedays